6 Jan 2012

Old Marylebone Town Hall Wedding - Lancaster London Hotel

Nadia and Marcello Wedding Photos

As for many London Wedding photographers it is always a joy to have a wedding in the neighbourhood. Just jumped on the tube, and within minutes I was already at the Old Marylebone Town Hall. And while waiting outside of the building with my cameras I was approached by a lady asking me (with a bit of conspiracy in her voice) – “is it today?” And me, not sure what to answer said - “Yes, it is today” – with a quiet, affirmative voice. “Oh really, and you are the photographer” – I heard....Yes, I am was my answer..... Well, she was thinking it was Paul McCartney wedding on that day and I am his photographer....,his wedding was in fact a week after... but for me, it was a good sign and a great start of a day as the lady managed to boost my ego a bit....... So, when Nadia and Marcello arrived they were already like celebrities for me, and their beauty as a couple only add to the great atmosphere. I felt it would be a great and special day, and I think I was right....
Enjoy and feel free to comment:)!
Categories:
Old Marylebone Wedding Photographer























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boutique hotels said...

Awesome wedding pics liking very much, thanks for sharing and congratulations to the wedding couple.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photography and images.A truly beautiful couple captured on film on the most important day of their lives. Thank you Adam for being there and recording it all so well.

Wedding Photographer London said...

Thanks a lot :) Adam

Steven said...

She has the look of Penelope Cruz and the photos certainly do her justice. Top work.

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment - Adam