17 Feb 2012

Forty Hill Enfield Wedding Photography

Forty Hill or Forty Hall? Well, it is actually a Forty Hall Estate in Forty Hill, Enfield, Middlesex. A manor house built back in 1632, although now closed to the public, will be reopen in Summer 2012, following a major refurbishment. When I met Tasha and Ashley in here it was already a great venue, with massive park and some really old trees, but I believe it will be even more beautiful when refurbishment is finished.....It’s not only a wedding venue but also a museum of china and glassware. A place to consider if you are looking for something special for your big day. As a London Wedding Photographer it was really a pleasure to drive to Enfield to photograph Tasha and Ashley wedding, the atmosphere for the whole day was really excellent. I could say that they made me feel like I was a part of their family:) The couple got married at the nearby Jesus church (literally 5 minutes walk) before heading off to Forty Hall Estate to enjoy theie weddign reception..... But there was an interesting situation that happened before the ceremony. When I arrived at the church, I noticed a young couple being photograph in front of the door of the church. I thought I met a couple who just got married, but it turned out to be a fashion photo shot.... Here are some sample photos from their wedding day.
Enjoy and please feel free to comment!
Tasha and Ashley Wedding Photos.


1 comment:

Artography64 said...

Natural, happy pictures! Looks like everyone had a really good time!

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your comment - Adam